How much is your Shipping Fee?
West Malaysia : RM8
East Malaysia : RM12
Free shipping when:
Minimum purchase of RM150
Terms & Conditions
When you register, you are required to provide your information that is true, accurate, current, and complete in all respects. Should any of your information change, you may change it online or notify us through email. The account password should be in unique and keep secure. Any breach of security or unauthorized uses of your account, please notify us immediately.
To place an order with us, you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by bank acceptable to us.
All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. The items in your online shopping cart are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers until it is checked out.
Payment can be made by Paypal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, debit cards and any other methods which may be clearly stated on our site from time to time. You confirm that the credit card/debit card being used is yours or that you have specifically authorized by the owner to use it.
In addition, we will take reasonable care, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any date you provide when accessing or ordering from our site.
Vouchers provide to you are non-transferable. Furthermore, they cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher code or offers and must be redeemed by the date published, if provided.
Kindly take note that we will process and send out all order within 24 hours after payment is received. Estimated delivery times provided are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date the order is sent out. We are not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes.
Last Updated Date: December 15, 2020
3. A Note About Children. We do not intentionally gather Personal Data from visitors who are under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits Personal Data to The Glam Aesthetic and we learn that the Personal Data is the information of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any Personal Data from a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
5. Types of Data We Collect. “Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
(a) Information You Provide to Us.
- We may collect Personal Data from you, including but not limited to your first and last name, phone number, and e-mail address.
- When you order products on our Website, we will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card information, billing information and shipping information. We do not store this information directly on our servers, but this information may be shared with third parties who help process and fulfill your purchases.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
- When you post content (including social media profiles) on our Website, the information contained in your posting will be stored in our servers and other users will be able to see it, along with your profile photo and any other information that you choose to make public on your public profile page (“Profile”). The information that you provide in your Profile will be visible to others, including anonymous visitors to the Website and may be shared by us on any social media or other online channels.
- We may also collect Personal Data at other points in our Website that state that Personal Data is being collected.
(b) Information Collected via Technology.
- Information Collected by Our Servers. To make our Website and Services more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) may collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
- Pixel Tags. In addition, we may use “Pixel Tags” (also referred to as clear Gifs, Web beacons, or Web bugs). Pixel Tags are tiny graphic images with a unique identifier, similar in function to Cookies, that are used to track online movements of Web users. In contrast to Cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, Pixel Tags are embedded invisibly in Web pages. Pixel Tags also allow us to send e-mail messages in a format users can read, and they tell us whether e-mails have been opened to ensure that we are sending only messages that are of interest to our users. We may use this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to a user. We do not tie the information gathered by Pixel Tags to our users’ Personal Data.
- How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals. We do not currently respond to “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that might enable Users to opt out of tracking on our site.
6. Use of Your Personal Data
(a) General Use. In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Data in the following ways:
- identify you as a user in our system;
- provide improved administration of our Website and Services;
- provide the Services you request;
- send you the products that you order;
- improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Website and Services;
- send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided during the host application process;
- send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as confirmation of your scheduled appointments; and
- send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes of The Glam Aesthetic.
(b) User Testimonials and Feedback. We often receive testimonials and comments from users who have had positive experiences with our Services. We occasionally publish such content. When we publish this content, we may identify our users by their first and last name and may also indicate their home city. We obtain the user’s consent prior to posting his or her name along with the testimonial. We may post user feedback on the Website from time to time. We will share your feedback with your first name and last initial only. If we choose to post your first and last name along with your feedback, we will obtain your consent prior to posting you name with your feedback. If you make any comments on a blog or forum associated with your Website, you should be aware that any Personal Data you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these blogs and forums.
(c) Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve Website navigation. We reserve the right to use Anonymous Data and aggregated and other de-identified information for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties in our sole discretion.
(a) Third Parties Designated by You. When you use the Services, the Personal Data you provide will be shared with the third parties that you designate to receive such information, including other websites.
(b) Third Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Data with third party service providers to: provide you with the Services that we offer you through our Website; to conduct quality assurance testing; to provide technical support; and/or to provide other services to the The Glam Aesthetic. These third party service providers are required not to use your Personal Data other than to provide the services requested by The Glam Aesthetic.
(e) Disclosure to Third Party Companies. We may enter into agreements with companies that provide our Services by way of a co-branded or private-labeled website or companies that offer their products and/or services on our website (“Third Party Companies”). A Third Party Company may want access to Personal Data that we collect from its customers.
(f) Public Profile. Certain portions of the information you provide to us may also be displayed in your Profile. As an essential element of the Services, most of the Personal Data you explicitly provide to us when you register or update your Profile is displayed on your Profile. By default, your Profile is for public viewing. Your photos and other content you post to the Website are also meant for public consumption. We may display this content on the Website and further distribute it to a wider audience through third party sites and services, including social media platforms. Once displayed on publicly viewable web pages, that information can be collected and used by others. We cannot control who reads your space profiles or what other users may do with the information that you voluntarily post, so it is very important that you do not put Personal Data in your posts. Once you have posted information publicly, while you will still be able to edit and delete it on the Website, you will not be able to edit or delete such information cached, collected, and stored elsewhere by others (e.g., search engines).
(g) Other Disclosures. Regardless of any choices you make regarding your Personal Data (as described below), The Glam Aesthetic may disclose Personal Data if it believes in good faith that such disclosure is necessary
(a) in connection with any legal investigation;
(b) to comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on The Glam Aesthetic;
(c) to protect or defend the rights or property of The Glam Aesthetic or users of the Website or Services; and/or
9. Your Choices Regarding Information. You have several choices regarding the use of information on our Service:
(b) Cookies. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept Cookies from our Service for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting Cookies or to prompt you before accepting a Cookie from the websites you visit. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept Cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Service or all functionality of the Service. If you have any questions about how to disable or modify Cookies, please let us know at the contact information provided below.